Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management
Students must attempt a minimum of four modules in total. Three modules are mandatory and the candidate must complete at least one of the two optional modules successfully before the Award can be issued
|Module Title||Mandatory or Optional||Mode of Assessment||Weighting|
|International Marketing||Optional||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Strategic Marketing Management||Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Entrepreneurship||Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Business to Business
|Mandatory||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
|Internet Marketing||Optional||Internally set, marked and moderated final examination||25%|
Students must have completed the LCM Professional Diploma Award or equivalent.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent. Students who have an IELTS score 4.5 are required to attend an extra 3 hours of English language tutorials per week for one semester along with the main course of study.
London Centre of Marketing (LCM)
On Completion students will qualify for various options to progress with UK and European Universities.
12 to 18 Months
- Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses...
- Government sets out proposals for major reform of the student visa system...
- Online booking system is now available...
- Sponsor management system, online sponsor application and points-based calculator unavailable on Saturday 27 November...
- Revised policy guidance following Pankina judgments...